The Maryland General Assembly will convene the week of July 9 fora special session on expanded gambling if an 11-member work group announced Monday can reach consensus on a plan, Gov. Martin O’Malley said.
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: thebwcc
Founded in 1947, the Baltimore Washington Corridor Chamber (BWCC) is the only regional chamber in Maryland. We are dedicated to providing networking, information and growth resources to all sizes and kinds of businesses, agencies, institutions and organizations. Our connections to business, industry, academia, government are unparalleled.
2nd Md. special session could be week of July 9
- Membership 101 9/10/2015 9:00 AM - 9/10/2015 10:30 AM July 20, 2015Membership 101 is for the benefit of members and prospective members to learn about membership benefits with the organization. Learn more about the opportunities the chamber has to offer from its very successful Energy Cooperative to online advertising. Practice your 90 second elevator speech! FREE. BWCC Offices. Register at www.bwcc.org/events.
- Talent Seekers 9/16/2015 9:30 AM - 9/16/2015 11:00 AM July 20, 2015A group for hiring managers and recruiters to meet monthly to discuss best hiring practices, share resumes and learn about resources in the region. Any member who fills open positions within their company, or is in business to assist job seekers may attend. (i.e. resume writing consultants, DLLR/POAC, Anne Arundel Workforce Development Corporation represe […]
- Small Business Advisory Group 9/24/2015 9:30 AM - 9/24/2015 11:00 AM July 20, 2015Offers business owners an opportunity to learn how to manage the challenges and successes that all business owners face. Confidential, peer to peer discussion on business growth, cash flow, human resource issues, marketing, sales and operations strategies. Open to all BWCC members who are business owners, top level sales people and entrepreneurs.
- 2015 Economic Forecast Luncheon 9/30/2015 11:00 AM - 9/30/2015 2:00 PM August 4, 2015Featuring noted National & Regional ExpertsDr. Martin Regalia, Chief Economist & Senior VPEconomic & Tax Policy, U.S. Chamber of CommerceDr. Terry ClowerDeputy DirectorCenter for Regional Analysis, School of Public PolicyGeorge Mason UniversityDr. Daraius IraniChief EconomistRegional Economic & Studies Institute (RESI)Towson UniversitySponsor […]
- Awkward to Awesome 10/1/2015 8:30 AM - 10/1/2015 10:00 AM July 31, 2015A series of networking, educational and fun events bringing BWCC members together. The series is open to all BWCC members and their employees who want to practice their networking skills, best business practices and build lasting relationships. Meets the first Thursday of the month. FREE, BWCC Offices. Register at www.bwcc.org/events.